Sunday, June 8, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (June 8, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.
I jumped at the chance to get The Vault of the Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien from NetGalley as a Read Now title. I am expecting a print ARC from Macmillan but it hasn't arrived yet. This September release is getting lots of buzz and sounds intriguing. 
This week's SYNC Audiobooks were All Our Yesterdays by Christin Terrill and Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare. I added them to Overdrive and iTunes for summer enjoyment too. You have until Thursday to add them to your stack too. 

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Been seeing Vault of Dreams a lot this weekend! Haven't decided if it's for me or not yet. Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vault of Dreamers looks soooo good. I debated, but, hehe, I'm trying not to over-request on NetGalley anymore! It's too hard to catch up. XD Happy reading!
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that email and decided to pass. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got All Our Yesterdays too! And I almost requested The Vault of the Dreamers but was feeling overwhelmed with my books so I held off on that one. I'll probably regret it later!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved The Raven Boys! I have a review scheduled for Vault of Dreamers, but I've already commented on my blog about how much I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!