Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (July 20, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I added five books to my stack this week but didn't spend any money.
I added the two SYNC audiobooks that were offered this week. The theme was mystery.

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes II by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and read by David Timson.
The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline by Nancy Springer and read by Katherine Kellgren.

Both are still available until Thursday when the new ones will be offered.
I also added some review books to the stack even though I said I had too many review books for September already.

I plan to attend the Epic Reads Fall Tour when it stops at Wild Rumpus in Minneapolis in October. I already had eARCs of two of the books that will be featured. I had to have eARCs of the other two available books. So I downloaded them from Edelweiss.

The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes

Then, since I just finished Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan, I decided I really needed the eARC of Unmade. I got this September 23 release from NetGalley.

What did you add to your stack this week?

5 comments:

  1. I have The Jewel, need to read it! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Anatomy of a Misfit in particular looks good :) Enjoy all your reads!

    Thanks for visiting my StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I was bummed to see the Epic Reads tour wasn't coming close to me, but I'm definitely excited for the books the're featuring! I'm hearing really good things about The Jewel, too. :) Have a great week Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks for the reminder to pick up the audios from SYNC!
    I'm really intrigued by The Jewel, hopefully it's as amazing as it sounds!
    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! The Jewel and Anatomy of a Misfit both sound really amazing. I hope you enjoy all of your books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!