Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (July 6, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.
I downloaded the two SYNC audio books this week. Both of them are new to me. While I have heard of Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, I have never read it. Torn from Troy by Patrick Bowman is completely new to me. 
After reading Changeling from my TBR mountain, I was interested enough in the series to go to Amazon Marketplace to buy the rest of the series. Fool's Gold by Philippa Gregory, book 3, arrived this week. Naturally, I'm still waiting for book 2.

I also took advantage of one Kindle Daily Deal this week when I added The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider to my stack.

What did you add to your stack this week?

4 comments:

  1. I missed the SYNC email this week. Shucks. I enjoyed the Peter books. I think I read three of them - one or two with my ears. Jim Dale is easy on the ears. I had one quibble that we might discuss after you take a listen. Don't want to prejudice you.;-) Love Gerard Doyle. Your books look interesting too!

    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying the Changeling series too. I need to get that third book. Also, I think you will enjoy The Beginning of Everything. And, Torn from Troy was totally new to me too. Have a great week! Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Peter and the Starcatchers. Try Get Lost by Xavier Neal. That is fun too if you like Peter Pan.
    Laura
    @lagnella
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!