Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Aug. 24, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

My review stack dipped under 20 books so I decided to browse NetGalley and Edelweiss to see what I could add. Here are the books I chose:
Suspicion by Alexandra Monir sounded great and was a Dec. 9 release. I found this one at NetGalley.

Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay was also a NetGalley find and Dec. 9 release.
For Real by Alison Cherry is my third Dec. 9 release. This one was also from NetGalley.

True Fire by Gary Meehan was an Edelweiss find that will be released on Nov. 4.
The Unicorn Hunter by Che Golden is my first 2015 review book. This one will be released on January 6 and is also an Edelweiss find.

Chasing Power by Sarah Beth Durst was offered to me by the author. I hesitated a nanosecond before I said yes. Ms. Durst is one of my auto-buy authors.

The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare was my first approval from Scholastic Books on NetGalley. It is being released on September 9 and was great. I loved the story and can't wait to share it with my students.

I took advantage of one Kindle Daily Deal this week.
16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler was $1.99.

What did you add to your stack?

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Still waiting for NG to hopefully approve me for Princess of Thorns and Suspicion! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Some of those look really good and I think I need to go look them up. :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-23/

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Fire was a book I couldn't really get into though it was well written. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!