Sunday, August 31, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Aug. 31, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.
My only addition to my stack this week was Dangerous Destiny by Suzanne Brockman and Melanie Brockman. This is a free prequel novella to their first YA book Night Sky which will be released in October. I've read that already as an ARC and am eager to read the prequel.

What did you add to your stack this week?

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! Seen word of this series! Hope you enjoy the prequel!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!