Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (August 17, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.
I had a quiet week. I just added two items for review. 

I responded to a tweet by Stephanie Burgis and was given a copy of her novella - Courting Magic - to review. I really enjoyed this follow-up to the Kat, Incorrigible series. If you have not read that series, you really should put it on your TBR pile. It was great historical fantasy. 

I also got a digital copy of Atlantia by Ally Condie from Penguin's First to Read program. I have been curious about it since I first heard about it. From the description I'm not sure if it is paranormal or post-apocalyptic. Whichever, it sounds good.

What did you add to your stack?

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I wanted Atlantia but Penguin's First rejected me. :/ Oh well! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Allie's book to come out..enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!