Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Sept. 21, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

Only two books followed me home this week.
Bloody Jack by L. A. Meyer was a Kindle Daily Deal on Friday. I've been meaning to read this series. and now I have a copy of the first book.

I was also approved at NetGalley for Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger. I have enjoyed the earlier books in this series and look forward to reading this one too. 

What did you add to your stacks?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Sadly I wasn't approved for Waistcoats and Weaponry, which is no big since I have wayyy too many review books as it is! Mostly from NG! And I still need to read the previous book! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jumped on the Gail Carriger book too. Now I just have to read the book ahead of it in the TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!