Sunday, October 12, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Oct. 12, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

The 2015 review books are continuing to arrive in my mailbox. Here is what I got.
A print ARC of The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver arrived on Friday. Macmillan sent me this April 28 release.

A print ARC of The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski arrived on Thursday. This one also came from Macmillan and will be released on March 3.
A print ARC of The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark arrived from Macmillan on Wednesday. It will be released on February 3.

A print ARC of Skandal by Lindsay Smith arrived from Macmillan on Tuesday. It will be released on April 15.
An email from Laura Purdie Salas allowed me to download a copy of What's Inside? Poems to Explore the Park for my Kindle on Tuesday. This book was released on September 18.

I checked the new books at Edelweiss on Monday and chose Lost Boy by Tim Green. I haven't ever read anything by the author but I have seen his sports books around. This one will be released on March 3.
On Monday, after seeing the book talked about on a blog I was visiting, I bought a copy of The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke. I have read and enjoyed other books by her.

What did you add to your stack?

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are kind of new to me ones! Seeing a few of them around at least! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Scientist Daughter is still on my TBR pile. Don't know when I will get to it as it just keeps working its way to the bottom not the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited about The Secrets We Keep! And I find that even though Winner's Curse wasn't fantastic for me, I'm still really excited to see where this story leads! Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE WINNER'S CRIME!!!! I am so jealous right now, I am so desperate to find out what happens next in that series. I hope you enjoy all of your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!