Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Oct. 19, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

More 2015 review books arrived this week and I added a couple of books for an upcoming signing too.
I'll be attending a signing on October 26 at the Red Balloon. Brain Farrey will be signing his latest book. I thought I should get the first two books in the trilogy for my school library too. I got The Vengekeep Prophecies and The Shadowhand Covenant but I doubt I'll have time to read them before the event.
Friday I got an envelope from Macmillan containing these three books.

Dear Hank Williams by Kimberly Willis Holt (April 21)
Beastkeeper by Cat Hellison (Feb. 3)
The Stolen Moon by Rachel Searles (Jan. 27)
Earlier in the week I got Cut Me Free by J. R. Johansson from Macmillan. It will be released on Jan. 27.

I got The Pretty App by Katie Sise at Edelweiss. It will be released on April 14.

What did you add to your stack this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! More new to me ones! Hope you enjoy all these as well!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!