Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Oct. 26, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets

Review:
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner - I got this one at NetGalley. It will be released on Dec. 23.

Save Me by Jenny Elliott - I got this one from Macmillan. It will be released on January 6.

Stone in the Sky by Cecil Castellucci - I got this one from Macmillan too. It will be released on February 24.

Bought:
Snake Bite by Andrew Lane - I had the earlier books in this series for review. I need to know what happens.

Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein - Another teacher at school recommended this title to me.

Scorched by Mari Mancusi - This was a Kindle Daily Deal.
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - This was a Kindle Daily Deal.

Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer - This was pitched as being like Heist Society which I had read and enjoyed.
Speaking of Heist Society by Ally Carter, I decided to buy a matching set and finally read the rest of the books. So I bought Uncommon Criminals and Perfect Scoundrels too. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! for This Shattered World!
    here's my sts:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/10/stacking-shelves-102514.html

    and if you like Jane Austen, please join me at the Pemberley Ball:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/10/pemberley-ball-2014-next-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice ones! Haven't read any of these but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!