Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Nov. 2, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

Review
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios - I got the eARC from NetGalley because I apparently only thought I checked this one on the Google form from Macmillan that I got earlier. It will be released on February 3.

Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan came as a print ARC from Macmillan. It will be released on April 28.

The Rule of 3: Fight for Power by Eric Walters also came as a print ARC from Macmillan. It will be released on January 20.

Bought
Talon by Julie Kagawa - She is a must-buy author for me. I can't wait to read this one. 

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz was a Kindle Daily Deal. I had the hardcover but decided to donate it to my HS Media Center before I had a chance to read it. 

What did you get this week?


1 comment:

  1. OOOh nice! Other than Talon these are new to me ones! Loved Talon though! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!