Sunday, December 14, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Dec. 14, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.
I just got one book this week.
This Night So Dark by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner is a short story that connects the events of These Broken Stars and This Shattered World. I have read both of those and am eager to read this connecting story. 

Here is the description:
Don’t miss the breathtaking short story that connects the first two novels in the Starbound trilogy, These Broken Stars and This Shattered World. Tarver still has nightmares about the night, six months before the Icarus crash, when he rescued a group of civilian researchers being held hostage by brutal mercenaries. Now Tarver and Lilac must reconcile his memories of that fateful night with the truth that they uncovered on a mysterious planet after the Icarus crashed. Includes a bonus preview chapter from This Shattered World.
This was free for my Kindle.

What did you add to your stack this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I hear good things on this series! And yay for not adding much to the TBR pile!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!