Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (Dec. 7, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I took advantage of one Kindle Daily Deal this week.
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater was a deal I couldn't resist. I still haven't read this one despite having a hard cover copy on my TBR mountain and the audiobook version that I got from SYNC in June of 2013.

What did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read this series myself, but hope you enjoy the first installment!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always like this when I see a good kindle deal, how can you pass it up?? Enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!