Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stacking the YA Shelves (Jan. 18, 2015)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I took advantage of one Kindle Daily Deal and added two books to my review stack this week. I got:
Between by Megan Whitmer was the Daily Deal. This contemporary fantasy sounded good.

Review Books
I got a tweet from Paula Stokes asking if I wanted to read Liars, Inc. It just happened that I had one gap in my YA review calendar in March. So I accepted this March 24 release.

In Friday I received The Novice by Taran Matharu which is the first of the dozen or so Macmillan ARCs I asked for to read this Spring and Summer. This one is a May 5 release.

What did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reading Summoner: The Novice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Seeing a lot of Summoner as well! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!