Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stacking the YA Shelves (Jan. 4, 2015)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I must have had a moment of panic when my review stack slipped under 50 books because I added a bunch of new review books from Edelweiss this week.
Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat will be released on June 16.
The Revenge Playbook by Rachel Allen will also be released on June 16.
The Leveller by Julia Durango will be released on June 23.
Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway will be released on June 23 too.
Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel will be released on June 30.
Don't Ever Change by M. Beth Bloom will be released on July 7.
Paperweight by Meg Haston will also be released on July 7.

What did you add to your stack this week?

10 comments:

  1. Nice! A lot of Leveller and Paperweight going on today! I'm curious about Leveller myself! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great looking reads there! I gotta see if some of those has made it over to Netgalley....
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those books look so good! Edelweiss and NetGalley are both dangerous places to visit, aren't they?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my SP & STS earlier! You did get some great books. I almost picked up a few of these myself, but decided to limit myself.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Looks like some fantastic reads. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy emmy & oliver! I really did! Great stuff here!
    ~ Britt @ pleae feed the boomworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Emmy and Oliver too -- I've been a huge fan of Robin Benway's since Audrey, Wait!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I'm definitely considering picking up a few of these from Edelweiss! Paperweight looks great, love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Okay, I love ALL your books in your haul as many of them are ones I've been considering adding to my TBR pile as well. I've heard very good things about Paperweight (I think it's even one of the most anticipated of 2015?). I love hopping around to different blogs and sharing ideas! I hope you enjoy all your books :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha. I only wish my review stack could get under 50 books! Maybe one day, with great dedication... :) I've seen a lot of people with Paperweight and I admit it's making me more and more curious... I just love the cover for Between the Notes, too.

    Have a great week, Kathy!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!