Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stacking the YA Shelves (Feb. 1, 2015)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

Bought
My copy of Fairest by Marissa Meyer arrived this week. Too bad I won't have a chance to read it for a while. I'm currently buried in review books I promised to read.

I bought a copy of Night Sky by Suzanne Brockmann and Melanie Brockmann this week when it was a Kindle Daily Deal. I read the ARC and enjoyed it. I wanted a keeper copy.

Review Books

I got a big bag from Macmillan in my mail this week. Now, I'm only waiting for three of the books I requested.
Our Brothers on the Bottom of the Sea by Jonathan David Kranz was a surprise. It sounds interesting but I didn't ask for this June 9 release.

Blood Will Tell by April Henry is the second book in her Point Last Seen series. I loved the first book and can't wait to read this June 16 release.
Book Scavenger by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman is a June 2 release. Battlesaurus: Rampage at Waterloo by Brian Falkner is a July 14 release.
Lost by S. A. Bodeen is a July 28 release and is the second book in the Shipwreck Island series. School for Sidekicks by Kelly McCullough will be released on August 4.

Now I just need Velvet by Temple West, The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson, and Public Enemies by Ann Aguirre to have all my requests from Macmillan's Spring 2015 catalog.

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Lots of Fairest this week! Cannot wait to read it, but it might be awhile until I can!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've been seeing Fairest around quite a lot and the book is absolutely gorgeous. I love the art work on the inside. I hope that you enjoy your books and have a good week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books you have here! :) And some of them I added on my tbr too. Happy reading and hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!