Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stacking the YA Shelves (Feb. 15, 2015)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.
I was really excited to get my copy of The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead this week. I have been waiting for it since I finished the previous book in the series.

I also got a copy of Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu from Macmillan for review. I had asked for it quite a while ago and forgotten about it. I liked her first book and am curious about this one because of its plot. This book will be released on June 2 and got shoehorned into an already crowded calendar.
For my professional reading, I bought a copy of The Reading Zone by Nancie Atwell after reading about it on a couple of blogs and realizing that I hadn't read it. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

1 comment:

  1. I thought Devoted sounded interesting, but I have so many other books to get through, I'm choosing to wait on it!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!