Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stacking the YA Shelves (Feb. 22, 2015)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week was a combination of Keeper copies and new additions to my TBR mountain. Here are the Keepers:
I had to get copies of Gail Carriger's YA series when they were offered as Kindle Daily Deals. I have already read them all but didn't have copies on my Kindle. 

Here are the new arrivals:
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton has been getting a lot of buzz and is in a genre I like.

Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George was a Kindle Daily Deal.

I am soon going to be having my 4th graders do some research on the states and thought this book - Wacky, Wild, and Wonderful: 50 State Poems by Laura Purdie Salas - might add something different to the unit. 

What did you get this week?  

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still need to get caught up on Gail's YA series! I read the first as an ARC, so I am way behind! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Seeker sounds so amazing and I've heard pretty great things about it. I'll definitely have to pick up a copy soon! Have a great week and happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!