Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stacking the YA Shelves (April 12, 2015)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I got two new books this week. 
I have been intrigued by the idea of Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard since I heard about it. I had to buy a copy even though I won't have a chance to read it until summer.

I got a review copy of Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty from Edelweiss. I am a huge fan of mysteries and all things Sherlock Holmes. I can't wait to read this one late this summer. It will be released on September 15.

What did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I have Red Queen in my stack already but seeing a bit of Lock and Mori lately! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep going back and forth about whether I want to read The Red Queen or not. It sounds good, but it's not my typical genre, so that holds me back!!! I'll be looking for your review.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!