Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Drive Me Crazy by Terra Elan McVoy

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:
Mom and Dad can make me go on this trip, and they can even make me pretend to like Lana, but there's no way anybody's going to make me have fun.
This week my teaser comes from Drive Me Crazy by Terra Elan McVoy. I got this eARC from Edelweiss. Here is the description of this April 28 release:
Friendship can be a bumpy road. . . .

Lana and Cassie have met only once before, at the wedding of Lana's Grandpa Howe and Cassie's Grandma Tess two months ago. The two girls couldn't be more different, and they didn't exactly hit it off—but they're about to spend an entire week together for their grandparents' honeymoon, road-tripping from California to Maine in the backseat of a Subaru.
It's going to be a disaster.

Told in alternating chapters between Cassie and Lana, Drive Me Crazy is a tween rivalry-turned-friendship story bursting with humor and heart.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the start of an interesting adventure!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I think they will have fun though! Sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing DRIVE ME CRAZY with your readers! Hope you enjoyed the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!