Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stacking the YA Shelves (June 14, 2015)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.
I bought Talker 25 by Joshua McCune when I found out it was about dragons. 

I got Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep for my Kindle this week too.
I also downloaded the two SYNC Audiobooks for this week.

The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger

The Living by Matt De La Pena

You have through next Wednesday to download these two.
Finally, one review book was waiting for me when I arrived at my summer home on Wednesday. Imogene and the Case of the Missing Pearls by Elizabeth Varadan is a middle grade historical mystery featuring Sherlock Holmes. (Is it just me or do you think that cover is creepy? It reminds me of those Victorian photographs of dead people. There is no life in her face at all.)

What did you add to your stack this week?

3 comments:

  1. OOg nice! I enjoyed Cold Burn of Magic! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I read Cold Burn of Magic a while ago and it was pretty good. Enjoy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold Burn of Magic was great!Great week for you chica!

    I hope you have a great week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!