Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Lost by S. A. Bodeen

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:
His grandparents had been way old when his mom came along, so now they lived in a retirement home in Arizona. Whenever they visited, he and Nacho had to sit and do jigsaw puzzles so they wouldn't make any noise.
This week my teaser comes from Lost which is the second book in the Shipwreck Island series by S. A. Bodeen. This is a middle grade adventure story. Here is the description from Amazon:
Sarah Robinson and her family are shipwrecked on a remote and mysterious island. Their food is running out, and their fear is escalating-there is no sign of rescue. The mysterious girl they found unconscious at the beach is healing, and what she tells them about the strange island and especially about someone called the Keeper has the family on edge. When Sarah's dad and Marco's younger brother go missing, the mystery becomes dangerous. Now, it's a matter of life and death. Now, the family is truly lost.

6 comments:

  1. I love a good MG read ad this sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read an MG book for a while, but family and adventure are appealing. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: “THE MISTAKE I MADE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice tease! Intrigued by this character named Nacho!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember having to do those kind of activities whilst visiting others.... sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a really fun book series! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!