Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:
Whatever Michael said had Sebastian turning back toward me. His head lifted; his eyes were definitely on me, but I couldn't read them from that distance. Somehow, though, I didn't feel good about it. In fact, goose bumps traveled up my arms and thighs.
This week my teaser comes from A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton. This sequel has been sitting on my TBR pile since I bought it on January 7, 2012. Here is the description from Amazon:
After the epic graveyard battle at the end of Darkness Becomes Her, Ari and her friends know what they’re up against: Ari is facing the Medusa curse and is haunted by the image of what she will become. To make matters worse, the heinous goddess Athena has kidnapped young Violet and is threatening to destroy Ari.

Ari, along with the superhot Sebastian, is doing everything she can to learn more about Athena and to get Violet back. But the battle of good and evil is bigger than she realizes, and she’s about to be pulled into a world more horrific than she could ever imagine....

6 comments:

  1. I really need to read this one, but it's been so long since I read the first one I probably can't remember anything. :)

    Stormi
    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intense! I haven't read this author, but now I want to know more. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “THE SUMMER GIRLS”


    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this sounds thrilling. And she just might be in for it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! I liked this series! Still need to read the one that released this year! Which was a surprise as I thought this was a trilogy! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty teaser.

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/teaser-tuesday-of-noble-family/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!