Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday Memes: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Happy Friday everybody!!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City Reader. The Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
Joost had two problems: the moon and his mustache.
Friday 56:
Kaz didn't like the idea of some Grisha moving things around in his head.
This week I am spotlighting Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I loved her Grisha series and can't wait to see where she goes in her new fantasy. Here is the description from Amazon:
Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price--and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can't pull it off alone...

A convict with a thirst for revenge.
A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager.
A runaway with a privileged past.
A spy known as the Wraith.
A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums.
A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes.

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Kaz's crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction--if they don't kill each other first.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to read this. Happy Holidays!

    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-friday-56-with-book-beginnings-ross.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beginning made me laugh. Hope you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!