Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (Except on Wednesday) - December 16, 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.  

Each week a new topic is chosen that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. Add your name to the linky and visit some of the other Top Ten lists.
The topic for December 15: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015. My tastes are pretty eclectic. I range from young adult contemporary stories to science fiction to urban fantasy and fantasy with a little romantic suspense thrown in too. Half of the books are YA and the other half adult.

Here is my list. All links go to my reviews:
Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews
Written in Red by Anne Bishop
Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
Trust No One by Jayne Ann Krentz 
Dragon in Exile by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
Clockwork Heart by Dru Pagliasotti
The Fall by James Preller

Ask me tomorrow and my list might change!

1 comment:

  1. I keep waiting for my Walk on Earth a Stranger library hold to come it. I have heard some great things about the book.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!