Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spotlight: Tate Hallaway

I have decided that 2016 is the year when I take a look at books on my TBR mountain and read them or donate them. I'm starting with the books that have been on the stack the longest. Hopefully by the end of 2016, my TBR mountain will be only a foothill.
These have been on my stack since August 11, 2012 and they are even autographed:
I enjoyed the author's adult Garnet Lacey series. I like books about vampires and books set in my home state of Minnesota. But somehow these got onto TBR mountain and have just sat. 

Has anyone read these? Should I move them to my currently reading stack or add them to my donate pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!