Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Memes: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Happy Friday everybody!!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City Reader. The Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
I can be so, so quiet.
Friday 56:
I asked, "Did your dad shoot all these?"

Isabel made a face. "Not all. Some of them he probably lectured to death."
I dug into my TBR mountain to find Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I bought this one in October of 2011. I read the first two books in this series sometime in 2011. Here is the description from Amazon:
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

8 comments:

  1. I love this series.

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read any Maggie Stiefvater books. But I have downloaded the Raven Cycle. Only here good things of her. Hope you enjoy this one! Here's my Friday Meets: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/07/friday-meets-end-of-month-salticrax.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me laugh. Sounds good. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that excerpt. Very funny! It looks like an interesting series, and the cover is gorgeous.
    Here is my Friday 56: https://coffeeandcatsblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/29/the-friday-56-7/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read the first book in this series because I prefer her other Raven Cycle series, but I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have this on mount tbr - haven't started the series yet though so you are in better reading position than I am...lol...here's my Friday meme

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Forever way back when! But I just recently read Sinner and didn't like it that much. I think I've grown so much as a critical reader in the 2 1/2 years in between reading the books that it affected how much I enjoyed it. Enjoy Forever!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!