Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct. 17, 2016)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a meme begun by Sheila at Book Journey. Kellee at Unleashing Readers and Jen at Teach Mentor Texts have given it a kidlit focus.

It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Other Than Reading...

Now that Homecoming is over, we are gearing up for Parent/Teacher/Student conferences. They are taking place Monday and Tuesday evening and all day Wednesday. We have Thursday and Friday off for the annual MEA Conference. Since I am part-time this year, I am not required to be at the Wednesday conferences.

I will be driving up to Duluth as soon as I get up Wednesday morning to get ready for our move. The moving van will be coming on Friday to bring all the big stuff. I know there will be a lot of packing and sorting to do as my brother and I decided what we want to move and what we want to sell.

I have some books listed but don't know if I'll have any time to read them. I think I'll be kept pretty busy packing, unpacking, and organizing the new house.

Read Last Week
I finished Truthwitch by Susan Dennard this week. It had a slow start for me but picked up the pace when I was about half-way through. My review will be posted on October 29.

Currently
Next Week
Reviews Posted
Want to See What I Added to My Stack Last Week?

Nothing new this week.

You can check Inside of a Dog (my other blog) to see what adult books I read, reviewed, and plan to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!