It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
Other Than Reading...
I made a quick trip up to Duluth after work on Tuesday to attend the Celtic Thunder concert. It was excellent and well worth the drive. I came back home on Wednesday. While it was fun, it really cut into my reading time this week. It also doesn't help that the book I am currently reading has over 700 pages.
When I got back, I had to catch up the The Voice episode I missed. This is also the last week of my Braves' Baseball season. I'm busy watching the last games of the year. My television viewing will be primarily The Voice from now until Spring. I haven't watched anything but that and things on the Food Network or HGTV in recent memory.
I did watch the Presidential Debates on Monday evening. Well, sort of... I would frequently turn off the sound and check to see what Twitter was excited about. I've already made up my mind about who I would prefer as President and nothing I heard or saw changed my mind. I really can't wait until this endless election season is finally over.
Read Last Week
- The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
- Like A River Glorious by Rae Carson
- Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig
Most of the books I added this week were review books from HarperCollins that I found at Edelweiss.
The Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo was the only book I bought this week. I am eager to read this book that follows Six of Crows.
- The Girl in the Picture by Alexandra Monir (Nov. 15)
- The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee (Dec. 27)
- By Your Side by Kasie West (Jan. 31)
- Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan (Feb. 7)
- The Wish Granter by C. J. Redwine (Feb. 14)
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner (March 14)
- The Hidden Memory of Objects by Danielle Mages Amato (March 21)
- Miss Ellicott's School for the Magically Minded by Sage Blackwood (March 21)
- 100 Hours by Rachel Vincent (March 28)
- Shadowcaster by Cinda Williams Chima (April 4)
- Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer (April 11)