Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Memes: The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich

Happy Friday everybody!!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City Reader. The Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
All four walls of my cell are mirrors.
Friday 56:
Kaylee stands in front of the house beaming, proudly presenting it with a flourish of her hands. "Whaddaya think?"

I crossed my arms. It looks like a gust of wind could blow it over. Or crack it apart. I wanted to tell her how shit it is, but I know I can't.
This week I am reading The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich. I received this ARC from Macmillan. Here is the description from Amazon:
There is a secret organization that cultivates teenage spies. The agents are called Love Interests because getting close to people destined for great power means getting valuable secrets.

Caden is a Nice: The boy next door, sculpted to physical perfection. Dylan is a Bad: The brooding, dark-souled guy, and dangerously handsome. The girl they are competing for is important to the organization, and each boy will pursue her. Will she choose a Nice or the Bad?

Both Caden and Dylan are living in the outside world for the first time. They are well-trained and at the top of their games. They have to be – whoever the girl doesn’t choose will die.

What the boys don’t expect are feelings that are outside of their training. Feelings that could kill them both.



8 comments:

  1. This sounds a bit different. I think I'd go crazy if every way I turned I had to look at myself all the time. LOL

    My Friday 56 from Silver Threads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one around, and it looks pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one has such an intriguing cover! I think that it sounds like one I would enjoy. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet this book is popular with students. Many of them seem to be interested in spies. My Friday Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a creepy cell but a great read! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I'd like this. Great cover, too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: http://bit.ly/2rah60P

    Sassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cover for this title. It sounds like it's a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to try this one! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!