Monday, May 22, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 22, 2017)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted at The Book Date.  Kellee at Unleashing Readers and Jen at Teach Mentor Texts have given it a kidlit focus.

It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Other Than Reading...

This was another mixed up week. I lost my 4th graders twice this one. Once they attended the dress rehearsal for the 5th grade musical and then I was gone for a day and missed them too. Since we were supposed to start a new activity, I couldn't have my sub begin it as neither she or the kids would know what to do.

I was off on Friday for my rummage sale. Unlike last weekend, the weather this weekend was awful. Friday it as cold and gray and Saturday it rained all day. Despite the adverse conditions, I did manage to get rid of a lot of stuff.

Next week the painter will be here and so will the realtor. We have some final paperwork before she'll list it. Hopefully, we'll be ready to show the hosue right after Memorial Day.

Read Last Week
What I Lost by Alexandra Ballard will be released on June 6. It is a well-written story about a girl with anorexia by a debut author. My review will be posted on June 3.

Currently
I am currently reading The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May. This is the third book in the Falconer trilogy. 
 
Next Week
I have two more books from my review stack for next week.
Reviews Posted
Want to See What I Added to My Stack Last Week?

I added lots of review books from Macmillan and Random House Children's this week.

You can check Inside of a Dog (my other blog) to see what adult books I read, reviewed, and plan to read. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I don't think I could read that one book without craving chocolate every time I picked it up! LOL!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I see a bunch of books I want to read. Can't wait to read your review for What I Lost.

    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!